Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question

Hi Luke,
IF you could make a note of the part number and send it my way, that would be of tremendous help. If that doesn't do it here, perhaps you'd be willing to have one shipped one to me. The folks here keep coming up with the same part number and I keep getting the same single round donut! Thanks!
Charlie