Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In a message dated 4/21/2007 6:09:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You know we have the world's largest Art Car Parade here in Houston each year, people come from around world. This would fit right in.

In my line of work, this kind of behavior would warrant a psychological work up and some medication!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.