Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Warm Weather Is better Than $ex Driveing An AMC

I hope all you young guys (and gals) are payin' attention. Here's Doc the old man, gets a cash settelment last year and goes on a spendin' spree.  And now what, wife losses job, his health is failing and now has no money. JUST AN OBSERVATION. You draw the picture of this for yourself. Oh yea AMC ya.  'TheMix2'

-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 6:48 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Warm Weather Is better Than $ex Driveing An AMC

This has been the first day for me out of the house in 70+ degree weather. Since mid January  due to the cold, I have only gone out once a week to do the banking and family business. The body pains have gotten to feel bearable with the warm weather. The wife lost her job last Monday and my life has been a livening hell since that. We are on a clean up campaign, If you don't use it toss it, BITE ME!!!! You AMC list members  remember my reply to a post last week. The V8 conversion is on track for my yellow Hornet now. Money is really tight now.
"Doc'