Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Some gas mileage

Wish I knew...I'd be getting better than the 28 mpg hwy I am now with my '91 Caprices

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just tell me how to get better then 14MPG out of my 81
Spirit!!! Heck 20+ would be a bonus...Even my
258/3spd/4bb/cammed Gremlin gets better and I drive
her HARD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1959-Opel-P1-THE-Shell-Oil-Co-Experimental-Car_W0QQitemZ150112656708QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6472QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem