Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

I would think Luke has what you need. I think it has three or four gaskets in the set. I guess I am confused since it is a exhaust-intake manifold I don't understand how they could have an intake gasket without having the whole thing together.
Terry

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Uh I just checked the computer. It looked like the gasket set was for both. We have them in stock where I work at CarQuest. The part # I got is  ms515510
I can check again tomorrow. It cost around $15

twa1950@yahoo.com wrote:
On an in line 6 the intake manifold and the exhaust manifold is the same manifold. What exactly are you looking for.
Terry