[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Concord and Eagle Parts

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Concord and Eagle Parts

Eddie, no hubcaps but the door handles are there. i'll get them and
let you know when I have them. Guess is about $5.00  since he charged
me $5.00 for the two window cranks that I got yesterday. Bob

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Bob see if the Eagle has any good silver hubcaps, my wife lost not
one, but
> two on her Eagle 88 wagon! Also for my 81 and 82 Eagle, if those
have good
> driver side (front or rar don't matter) door handles, I'll take 2
but if all
> 4 good, will take all four driver side ones, 2 from both cars. I
seem to
> have trouble with them, maybe because of my superhuman strength
from
> burritos.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX