Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Davis Martin

In a message dated 4/18/2007 8:38:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
We could get it a long discussion about it Charlie but I doubt if Bart wants to hear about it. I don't want to piss him off. This site is suppose to be about Badass Gremlins and I am just glad Bart lets me hang out here and ask questions to keep my stock 6 banger running.
Terry
It's ok Terry (Gremlin). Just throw the word Gremlin or "AMC" in every other sentence. Then you can (AMC) talk about anything (Gremlin) you want. Sorry Bart! LOL

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.