From: twa1950@yahoo.com
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Davis Martin

Your right Doc. There isn't any use fighting with them. They are going to do what they want no matter how stupid it is. If you add a woman to the equation it gets even worse. You know thinking back on it. I didn't realized what a man my father was until it was almost too late.
Terry

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair