RE: [BaadAssGremlins] If i may have your guys support for a fellow car g

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] If i may have your guys support for a fellow car guy.

That’s fine bart, I figured something on the site side happened, I still have no word on a paypal address but I do have his wifes mailing address if you want it email me off list,

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:52 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] If i may have your guys support for a fellow car guy.

In a message dated 4/17/2007 2:18:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@sbcglobal.net writes:

What are you talking about Bart?

 Davis

Warlocke asked me a few days ago if he could post something about a friend of his who passed away and wanted to see if anyone here could donate to his family. I obliged and he posted here but for some reason his message wound up in the spam box on the group here's main site.

Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair