[BaadAssGremlins] If i may have your guys support for a fellow car guy.

[BaadAssGremlins] If i may have your guys support for a fellow car guy.

Hello guys,

First of all I want to thank bart for allowing me to post this here.

As you may or may not know, there is a website dedicated for ford festivas.  I am a member there, and the owner of this site we have learned died Friday, April 13th of a massive heart attack at the age of 44.

I know you guys may not like Ford Festivas but considering they are as different as a gremlin is, I thought that we might get some donations for his family, the admins at www.fordfestiva.com are setting up a support plan right now, and I will post info when I get it but in the mean time I just want to let you see some of his work with one of his 3 festivas.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/technostiva/

DJ nicknamed this festiva Technostiva.

And you can see why.

This young man has given advice to many people regarding their car, had a great sense of humor, willing to talk till 3-4 in the morning if someone needed someone to talk to, it didn’t matter if it was in person or on the phone and the other guy was in another state, he would talk for hours.

If you would wish to donate, even a few buck will suffice, what ever you can spare, there’s 2 sites not including this one that will be sending support to his wife Inga, and his 4 sons.

If you cant send anything, just keep him and his family in your thoughts/prayers.

I will post more info on where to send donations when I get it.

Thanks Again bart.

P.S. sorry if this gets posted twice but I have not seen it come through.

So please forgive me.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair