Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Davis Martin

Nothing aginst you but it Burns me to see a good restorable car crushed. not one but 2 Now He must think they are worth as much as his NOS crossram. He ever het the 5G's he was lookin for? I offered it to quite a few here with the $ and they laughed at the price.
 Course in maby 5 years it might be worth 10G's Ya never know.

 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups
.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Doc,
> It was a last min
trip. I went to NJ to pick
up a std bor 401 block
with pistons and rods. I
hope I can come down your
way again soon.
> Glad you are still
hangin in there. Your son
part out that javelin yet?

<AMC74HORNET@...> wrote:
> Sorry I
missed you the other day
when you were in the area.
Next time E-Mail me a day
or 2 in advance or post a
message to the list here.
I still have those parts
for you and need to get
them out of my garage soon.
> "Doc"

Like I said the parts are
yours Davis. My son's 74
Javelin project car in the
garage was parted out and
the parts sold on eBay and
body went to the crusher.
His 72 Javelin driver went
on eBay 3 times and did
not sell so it to is
being parted out. They
were not my cars so I
don't get involved. He is
selling everything and
going back to school to be
a big rig truck mechanic.
The 360/727 from his 72
Javelin is going into my
yellow Hornet.
"Doc"

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair