Re: [BaadAssGremlins] another forums gone?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] another forums gone?

In a message dated 4/16/2007 9:38:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I dont think it was a Bullshit forum.
Im sure 90 % of the Amc community did not either.  Where else can those guys go?
The 6 Banger guys dont seem to be welcome anywhere.

I'll be glad when it comes back.  I had a Good time on it  Same with all the forums Im on.

And that includes this one.

And Just WTF Is Wrong with TURDBLOWS????
It was a good thing when it started,then some of the mod gods heads got too big for them and they acted like a bunch of assholes.then it turned into a Whore can whore their shit the most.and nothings wrong with turbo's.there IS however something wrong when idiot no loads who's never raced nor been to the track.finds some magical online recipe for making some homemade redneck turbo charged monster and squalls about how it WILL beat V8's and WILL run blistering times at the track.and they come up with the se bullshit mods about going to your local yard,ripping off some hairdryer off some wrecked piece of shit import and using PVC pipe from under yer sink and then same bailing wire and some used bubble gum and prestooo insta John Farce drag racer!
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair