Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know who's meaaan meachine this belongs to?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know who's meaaan meachine this belongs to?

Did you check it out Bart. I want to know why it is sitting on a car lot. You click it and it comes up to a bowtie dealer. I guess it could be a employees or something.
Terry

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
And WHY would they wanna sell THIS??
Bart

Click here: eBay Motors: AMC : AMX (item 260106979354 end time Apr-18-07 14:25:50 PDT)

See what's free at AOL.com.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair