[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 Question

Charlie, That is strange that the local stores are having a problem
with that gasket set. It is a very common set used on amc and Jeeps.
Most all store chains also should be using the same manufacturer part
number also, meaning that if you come in with the following numbers,
they should have it listed and available locally. The numbers I came up
with real quick were, MS15510 about $15.00(better quality set I think)
MS5510 about $10.00 and try MS9982. I am also pretty sure that it does
not make any differance if it is one barrel or two barrel for these
gasket sets, as the carb mounting area is the only difference. See what
those numbers do at the local store. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> I am in desperate need of a manifold gasket for my wife's Pacer. The
locals
> here just can't seem to get it together for me.
> Can anyone suggest a vendor where I can buy one? Thanks!
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional