Re: [BaadAssGremlins] pools

Speaking of getting barred. In the 70s a number of us used to go to YMCA
down in Corpus Christi. One fellow, Mondo (real name Armando) used to have
this thing about taking a dump in the pool and flinging it at his brother,
me, or other friends. Sometimes he would just let it float around like a
Battlestar Galacta and clog up the filter.

It was gross, but funny, and we were teenagers. So more of a dare thing
although we often wondered about Mondo. Anyways, we were leaving one day and
the manager at the Y told us (me, mondo, JR whihc was Mondo's older brother
and was not immune to having a turd flung at him, and Danny hernandez) but
we were leaving and the manager said "you four guys don't bother coming back
as I'm not surwe who it is, but one of you is crapping in the pool!" Of
course three of us had a look of sheer disbelief! However Mondo, started
laughing, so sort of busted on who the guilty party was.

We never went back obviously, and I wonder if old Doc below ever has tro
scrape out someone's Mondo Bondo out of pumps, or has to respond to calls
such as this:
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=43397&in_page_id=2
don't matter now however, see ya!
Eddie Stakes'