Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5 Litre Decals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5 Litre Decals

Ok Bob sounds great I just want to see us be able to have more options and save a few bucks as well
 Davis

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis, After I go to the Graphics Shop tomorrow, and see what the
guy says, I'll post my findings. I copied your address and if the guy
makes it sound like a pain in the butt, then I'll put it in the mail
for you to check your source. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Bob,
> That would be great!
> Davis Martin
> 48 Pine street
> Meriden, CT. 06451
>
> Robert <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:
> Davis, How bout I send you the decal??? So you can see
what your
> friend can do. Would that work??? Bob in MN.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
> davis@> wrote:
> >
> > Bob,
> > Very true. I also no longer go to Bars. I drink beer at home.
> sometimes even make my own
> > But i still see no reason to spend 29.00 on a sticker I have a
> friend with a sticker machine, I just need a good picture for him
> go by.
> > Davis
> > Robert <baddassgremlin@> wrote:
> > Davis, I totally agree, but like anything with our AMC's,
> it is
> > expensive. When I buy something like that decal for $29.00, I
just
> > think of it as "Oh Well, I would have spent that in the bar". And
> > being as though I quit going to bars years ago, I always use that
> > phrase when I buy something that is overpriced. I still drink
beer,
> > but only at home, never spend money at bars anymore. Bob in MN.
> >
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
> > davis@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I still find it hard to pay 29.00 for one small decal.
> > >

> > > Robert <baddassgremlin@> wrote:
> > > Check APD site , they have the picture of it and it says
> > 5 Litre V/8
> > > http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/Exterior2.htm#stripe%20kits

Time,

> > can
> > > tell
> > the
> on
> > > 3M
> > APD
> > > only
> > which
> > > is
> > > members of

> > > http://www.aol.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair