Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sidewinder Pipes. I Just Got mine!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sidewinder Pipes. I Just Got mine!!!

I should have stated I am running my exhaust down the center of the car just like any other exhaust.   I am just using the side covers to give the car a period look.
I will run the exhaust out the side through the side cover openings..  Similiar to John Shivco's car in the photos but with trendsetter covers.  The Actual exhaust that normally comes with the kit has abrupt bend right after the header.  It isnt so bad so I hear if you have stock manifolds but I already have my exhaust planned out.

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just got the Covers and shields. Im running 3" form the headers into Delta flow Flow masters and then exiting out the side in front of the rear wheels and out of the opening of the side shields.

The Pipes are 2" pretty much straight through with a glass pack style Muffler under the cover.

You could Y it and run them out the side But Im not sure they would sound too great with a 6 banger.

The Covers look cool though so Just get them and do it like this..
 Run your exhaust 2" to a single series 40 Flow master and then Y it out both sides and out the end of the covers.  You still have the Bad ass look and it wouldn't sound like a school bus with the Glass pack pipes in the complete kit.

Andrew <volcomh2o3@msn.com> wrote:
Can they be mounted on a '72 L6 Gremlin? And what kind of sound do you
get out of them?

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair