Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sidewinder Pipes. I Just Got mine!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sidewinder Pipes. I Just Got mine!!!

I just Got my My Trendsetter sheilds and caps from Javelin Reproductions.
Here is their web address.

http://personal3.stthomas.edu/mrbursaw/index.html

They told me straight up they only made the Covers with the Javelin and 2 seater Amx's in mind
and they might have to cut them down a inch or so. I havent tried mine up against my 74 gremlin yet. I have had family over all weekend.

They Sure do look good though.  I am making my own exhaust.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair