From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JL Gremlin SCORE!

Are my original posts not showing up? Either that or no one is interested in my updates or that I got the JL today

Davis <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I just gom my JL Gremlin X in the mail today. I scored it off ebay for
15.00.
I know it is kinda expensive considering they sell in the store for
less then 4.00. But .....This one is a WHITE LIGHTNING!!! Whoo Hooo.
I never thought I'd get one.
Just had to share my excitment. O ya and I got my glass fenders in
primer and will be putting them on later tonight.
Davis

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair