Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Do I have to dent my Hedmanns to get them in t

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Do I have to dent my Hedmanns to get them in the car?

AS Davis said.....

I have had three different sets of Hedman hedders on my Gremlin...they
all fit fine....

I have a set of Super Comps on it now...only had to notch the inside lip
on the frame rail for
number 8.....which is removable....so you can install the starter with
the headers on .....

Jim....

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional