Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This guys 'Gremlin' resto

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This guys 'Gremlin' resto

Bart,
 I'm pretty sure that is our member here, Tim Cottman, Notice my hood
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Its kinda neat how this guy saved a lil gremlin from a field where it was rotting away.his body work skills will make your cringe i.e stuffing bondo into  rust holes LOL I hope he's not gonna use expensive paint.
Bart

Click here: Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Journal - 16grem72's Journal

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair