Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Do I have to dent my Hedmanns to get them in the c

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Do I have to dent my Hedmanns to get them in the car?

Dennis,
 If your talking the 1 5/8" primary tube headers go ahead and coat em. The only issue is if you are using ARP headbolts you have to grind the flanges to clear. Also you may want to check the gasket match.
 I went thru all that and more with my Hooker 13/4" headers

 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Im thinking of having my Hedmanns coated (Mainly because I can get it
cheap) But I remember hearing that the hedmanns dont fit very well and
have to be dented in order to get them to fit correctly....

So Im wondering if I shouldnt bother about the coating??

Whatcha think?

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair