[BaadAssGremlins] happy birthday gremlin on steroids

[BaadAssGremlins] happy birthday gremlin on steroids

I thought some of you might like these photos, I would suggest save them
either on Bart's site here or simply copy them for your own collection,
really unusual and rare Hell's Drivers Gremlins! Photo 587 is the Kenosha
East line in 1972.

The others are from the All American Thrill Show. I have some books with
these with some great photos of AMXs, Javelins, Hornets, Ambassadors,
Matadors and hell, just about all AMC products driving on two wheels, flying
thru fire hoops, jumping huge ramps, driving toe to toe wheels/pair of cars
and more. So ya'll save these pix.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825