[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New around here....

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New around here....

Welcome to the group. Depending on your location, there are numerous
Gremlins out ther for sale every day. As time goes on, the prices on
all AMC's keep rising, so don't be surprised to have to spend $3000
just to get something worth starting with. Look at eddie stakes post
from yesterday as it has a new list of cars for sale and has some
gremlins on the list. Good Luck on the search. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jim" <tex_guy77@...> wrote:

> I'm the new kid on the block, I guess....does anyone know of a good
early model Gremlin
> for sale in not too rough condition? I would like to find a good car,
but don't really want to
> invest years restoring it. Jim

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional