Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddie Stakes -the human god of AMC

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddie Stakes -the human god of AMC

More like big ass false prophet Charles Barkley don't call me role model god
of AMC! Thanks for kind words like I need more ego, as it already expands
into several Louisiana parishes from here. Speaking of that.....

Today is my birthday and turned 48, and decided yesterday with momma taking
boys to church figured good time to go eat some crawdads. Went up to the
Dunvale Hideaway here off uh, Dunvale, as know the owner well as me and
Stevo have worked a few clubs together thru the decades and he owns his own
place now. He had his 10 year old boy working ringing up crawfish sales, it
was $3.25 a pound or $16 all you can eat, so I decided to go with the AYCE
and proceeded to crack & peel a whole crawdaddy nation, ate about 12 pounds,
so not bad. It sounds like a lot but any of you know that when you eating
crawdaddies 1/2 the fun is cracking and slurping them, not sure what that
yellow glob of shit is in crawhead you slurp down but tasty.

So I sort of treated myself, driving the Rebel over there, really nice
overcast day with temps in 70s, parked it right outside and it drew a lot of
attention from people coming and going.

So today will take it easy and enjoy clm before storm as supposed to be
nasty tonight and tomorrow, sort of like when Gary called, we were under
tornado warning, and lots of wind and rain, some pea hail too, hopefully not
like that tonight, let that shit hit New Mexico where it will cause billions
of dollars in improvements. As for cars for sale, the new SUAd should be up
this week so many more vehicles for sale, and leads, hopefully no 302
powered Gremlins!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825