RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin On stage with Bill Ingvall Tomarrow. Comed

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin On stage with Bill Ingvall Tomarrow. Comedy Central 9p/8c

Ya it does look clean lol. Im watching it right now, it’s a red with white stripe. Looks like a 74-75

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of deezildennis
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:12 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin On stage with Bill Ingvall Tomarrow. Comedy Central 9p/8c

Gremlin On stage with Bill Ingvall Tomarrow. Comedy Central 9p/8c

Too bad he makes fun of it. "My Buddies First car ever in his life was
Pontiac GTO...(Crowd Cheers and then with a sarstic voice and pointing
at it) But I had a Gremlin...."

O well it looked clean.

Gremlins are BADDASS!

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair