Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Greatest Gremlin Collector

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Greatest Gremlin Collector

All I have to do is start buying a lot of Gremlins and I can live as a single guy again. That might be worth it. I don't know if I mention it or not but last fall I did take her to her high school class reunion in the Gremlin. I thought it was appropriate. She graduated in 1976. Got a lot of having seen one since we graduated. I thought it was a good idea.
Terry

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I kept all I have bought over the years I would have 22 instead of 2 now O and I would be lonely
 Davis

Hal <strlcuckoo_46@yahoo.com> wrote:
4 beats my 3(plus one Spirit)
--- gremlin_corvette_guy
<gremlin_corvette_guy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey which of you esteemed gents knows who owns the
> most Gremlins,
> either in the group or for that matter anywhere on
> the planet. I'd
> like to be considered in the running with 4 but
> maybe I am just small
> potatoes compared to some others. I would appreciate
> anyone's feedback.
> Gary

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair