Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great collectors

In a message dated 3/23/2007 9:24:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have to say I am bowled over impressed by you guys who have made
these cars a part of your lives and more and maybe give em more
attention than your kids or even you wife (better not go there).
I guess I will have to step back and just be satisfied with 3 running
near original 73 X's and one original 73 X parts car that I bought
for myself when I was fresh out of college (price $2606.00). I will
admit though if my Mrs. found out I had 12 scattered around here and
there I most definitely would be living in one of them the moment she
found out. Collect on..
Gary
I am delighted to have one in primo condition (I am the original owner). Better yet, I am delighted (and fortuante) that the wife enjoys car shows too - especially since she now has a 75 Pacer X that is the same color as the Gremmie. :-)

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"