Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Reproducing Decals Was: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Reproducing Decals Was: SMALL X ON HOOD AND TAIL

In a message dated 3/22/2007 8:22:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Charlie,
That would be great! Aran wants to type  xcv cdg vx c cgx vxcfcccccg c  vc    vvvvvvvvvvvvx v
'
 Ok he's happy now
 I am not sure what color would go with my black car and Gold stripes?
 Davis
Tell Aran all those letter will cost extra! I'm not sure abotu the color. Let me see what it would cost to reproduce it for you and we'll go from there.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"