Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie don't like No Stinkin' snow!

In a message dated 3/18/2007 7:47:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Are they still using "salt" in the Poconos? The last
winter I spent in Marshalls Creek I thought they were
using the new "non-corrosive" stuff.
--- GrublinX@aol.com wrote:
As I understand it, the new non-corrosive stuff is good for light duty. They typically spray it on before the storm comes in order to stave off the bad roads as long as possible. However, when it gets bad, out omes the good old ten pound chunks of salt!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"