[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cal Tracs Photos

Oily, I'll do some checking in my rancho master application book and
see what I come up with for a part number on those model 9000 shocks.
If that don't work, I'll call Travis at Caltracs and since I already
bought the traction kit, he might just give me the part number in
conversation. I'll do this after work today. Bob in MN.

> http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional