Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headliner clips needed see pic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headliner clips needed see pic

Bob,
 No luck finding the clips as of yet. i will have to look at my parts cd and see if i can find the part #
 Thanks,
 Davis
Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis, Do you still need these clips? I looked through the parts books
that I have to try find a part number but did not come up with a
number. Whats the chance that you have the OEM part number? Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> I need about 8 of these headliner retaining clips
> http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0886.jpg
> http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0885.jpg
> anyone have any they could spare?
> Thanks Davis

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair