Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin 76-x

im selling this gremlin to fix up my 59 ranchero

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No jealousy here I am on my 20th gremlin since 1986
 Here is a tease for you
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?action="">view&current=100_0795.flv

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/martin-davis@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=2cc4re2&.dnm=5e16re2.jpg&.src="">

 http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/martin-davis@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=2cc4re2&.dnm=7582re2.jpg&.src="">

 Don't wet your pants now.
 Davis

EDYroze <edyroze@yahoo.com> wrote:
you sounded a little jealous---so here is a tease

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair