Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] striping options black 1978 GREMLIN

While you were not sending this me. I found it very interesting since I have a 78.
Thanks Eddie
Terry

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tony, here is some photos from the 2 foot x 1 foot huge AMC 78 Product Information Book. This was the large book Salsemen had to show a prospect choices at the dealership. Ther were other like Data Book,s Group 15 Accessory Catalogs and others, but this was the main one whihc could usually answer a prospective buyer's questions quickly; whether paint, or if they wanted to actually feel the interior chips in vinyl or cloth.

It appears that there were four colors available on a last year Gremlin. While not all of them available with a black car, as Charlie poijnted out, most probable gold, white, and hmmm.
Berry.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825