Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Estimated 1/4 mile

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Estimated 1/4 mile

I put my car on a diet too... and added a few horses for this season
 My car and I was 3050LBS last time I raced in 2005. I have lost 20 Lbs and lets see my car ... aluminum master cylinder, aluminum radiator, aluminum water pump, plastic racing seats, aluminum heads, aluminum valve covers, carbon fiber hood and bumpers, Fiberglass fenders, plastic fuel cell, willwood rear disk brake setup, and probly more I forgot.
 That might all add up to about 120 Lbs mabe?
 So my new race weight should be 2930? Purely guestimating here.
 The internet 1/4 mile calculators say on a perfect day I should turn 10.29975 @ 132.758 MPH  Now I don't have much faith it what they have to say but it is cool to play with it.
 This is the calc I used
http://users.erols.com/srweiss/index.html#jcalc
 Davis