Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ATENTION GREMLIN FANS

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ATENTION GREMLIN FANS

In a message dated 3/12/2007 1:09:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, edyroze@xxxxxxxxx writes:
is ALL original-------------here is a picture of the titlle,issued in 77   you can see the gremlin v-6  I bought it yesterday at auction----this is a true find for someone who wants one that is all orid  the body is unbelievbly  straight runs like new  my son drove it to work today--he works at a tire shop here in vegas----price is firm---EDY702-732-9308  MAYBE YOU KNOW SOMEONE because it wont be for sale long---I sell  cars for a livving
I6 not V6 the Grems had an inline 6.How bout a pic of the car itself.and the price is firm,but what is the price period?
Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair