[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cal Tracs Photos

Gary, you are correct and I too am sure I bought traction bars for my
72 Gremlin years ago that were listed for the jav/amx. But when I
ordered the set of caltracs with the jav/amx application part #1020,
everything was a perfect fit except how the shock mount was welded on
to the spring plate, it angled forward instead of rearward toward the
axle housing. I sent caltracs my stock spring plate/shock mount and
they made a prototype and sent back to me. Since the plate/mount is
the same on both sides they just had to make them the same. They
worked perfect and they are or have already added the gremlin to
their application list. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Bob, Now I'm confused. When I installed traction bars on my Gremmie
years ago I used AMX traction bars and AMX shocks. You all have seen
my car, they fit perfectly, no cutting no mods required. So what's up
with this Cal stuff?  Gary 'TheMix2'

Cal
> > Tracs for my 72 Gremlin. Thanks,Joe-- In
> > BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I posted a few photos in my folder (nash-t gremlin). I found
out
> why
> > my
> > > pictures were not posting earlier. Photos taken with my new
> camera
> > that
> > > is 10 megapixel, makes the picture size too large (3MB) to
send,
> so I
> > > have to edit/downsize them before I send them.

__
> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's
free from AOL at AOL.com.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional