Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cal Tracs Photos

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cal Tracs Photos

Bob,
 yes I talked to them. the 875+ is for the whole setup The caltracs, rancho 9000 shocks, and their 2 piece leaf springs and shipping.
 Hope that clears it up for ya.
 Davis

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis, I'm confused on your post. Did you call caltracs? What is with
this $900 price. In talking with Caltracs they just redesigned the
shock mount position to fit the Gremlin correctly. The set they sent
me was the prototype and if it worked properly they would make that
mount. The rest of the set up is the part # 1020 that is listed for
the Jav/amx with staggered shocks, that is what I originally bought
for $339 plus shipping of $18. The Spring plate/shock mount was the
only thing that was not workable in that #1020 kit. The price should
remain the same but just have a different part # so everyone knows it
fits a Gremlin. Let me know what I got confused about. Thanks, Bob in
MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> JOe,
> I talked to them last night They have the specs and have now
added it to their parts list. I will be getting a set as soon as I
sell another grille about 900.00 for the complete setup I can get a
back half kit for 750.00 But do I want to do all that work? Back
halved gremmies are way cool though. I hate having so many choices
> LOL
> Davis
>
> jgray_55 <jgray_55@...> wrote:
> -Hi. Did Cal Trac keep the dimensions of the shock/spring
plates that
> they made for your traction bars??? I'm interested in a set of Cal
> Tracs for my 72 Gremlin. Thanks,Joe-- In
> BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@> wrote:
> >
> > I posted a few photos in my folder (nash-t gremlin). I found out
why
> my
> > pictures were not posting earlier. Photos taken with my new
camera
> that
> > is 10 megapixel, makes the picture size too large (3MB) to send,
so I
> > have to edit/downsize them before I send them.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair