Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Calling Doc!

Glad to hear you guys are all ok.
 Yes I am still plugging away at my gremlin. Why does everything have to be a custom job? throttle cable, interior gauge mounts, tach mount in dash, seat mounts, shifter mount, Battery cut of switch mount, fuel cell filler neck. And now the rear cargo pannel won't fit cause the filler neck is in the way So I just picked up a sheet of diamond plate aluminum to make a custom cargo pannel. Going out tonight to start cutting the cardboard template.
 O and I start back to work monday so there goes my free time.
 Davis

"Ms L.A. Kooker" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doc - glad to see you are still kicking! The tornado
hit just south of me, but in my county. Enterprise is
only an hour from me. Scary. ~Lu~
--- amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@webtv.net> wrote:

> --- In
> BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups
> .com, "lumina333"
> <lumina333@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Doc - haven't heard
> from you in awhile and am
> starting to worry
> > about you (especially
> with the winter weather in
> your area of the
> > country). I pray you are
> well. Check in and let us
> know how you are
> > doing sometime! We are
> trying to recover from the
> horrible tornado that
> > killed so many here. My
> Gremlin is still in the
> backyard under a cover,
> > but I am still buying
> parts and waiting for
> Spring. Take Care! ~Lu~
> >

> Thanks for your concern
> Lu. Winter wasent to bad
> snow wise this year. 3
> small storms of only 1-4
> inches a piece. The snow
> either went to the north
> of me or the south of me.
> It was fairly warm till
> the middle of January when
> it turned bitter cold and
> that is killing my
> arthritis. I only go out
> once or twice a week. I
> went back to building
> model cars for the winter.
> I have 2 Gremlin's, 2
> Machine's and a Jeep
> pickup with a car carrier
> rear body to put one of
> the Gremlin's on, so I am
> still busy and still doing
> my AMC's but in a smaller
> scale. I thought about you
> when I heard about the
> tornado. Was it close to
> you or your family? I hope
> not. Florida got hit again
> too and a few other
> southern states. The
> weather the last 5-6 years
> has been crazy. Your
> Gremlin should be up and
> running soon. Davis seems
> to be makeing good
> progress with his too.
> "Doc"

Never miss an email again!

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair