RE: [BaadAssGremlins] hi po parts for sale

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] hi po parts for sale

Tom,
 I am getting 500.00 for an X grille, 600.00 for a silver base grille, and The tail lights are 125.00
 Thanks,
 Davis

Thomas Hoover <LocksPlus303@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
How much for a grill and tail lights?

Tom

>From: "Davis" <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net>
>To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] hi po parts for sale
>Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 03:56:49 -0000
>
>I have to get some stuff cleared out.
> I have an aluminum water pump and a moroso water pump drive kit
>Excellent condition. 100.00 Indy intake plennum ported and runners
>gasket matched. Make an offer. Gremlin Am radio Like new. make an
>offer. Competition Engineering traction bars. 100 bucks. Restored
>Gremlin Grilles Have correct matching textured silver! Call. Restored
>rear tail lights. Near NOS.
> NOS hornet front side marker lights Yellow with crome trim. Pair.
> NOS fuel sending unit. Hi performance oil pumps available also.
> Call for more info
> Davis 860-997-2732 cell

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair