Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Update again

Here are a couple of pics of what I did.
 The problem
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0877.jpg
 The problem
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0878.jpg
 The fix

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/100_0879.jpg

 Davis

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yesterday I broke my throttle cable. SO today I bought new cable from
homedepot and went to put it in and the cable sleeve was kinked in 1/2
by the valve cover so I took the valve cover off and moved the cable up
to a newly made hole above the valve cover and reinstalled everything.
Went to install the wiper motor but it seems I need extra hands to hold
it in place while I put the clip on the motor arm to the linkage. I
will post some more pics later too tired to go get the cam and upload
them tonight.
Davis