Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sea gull hits ... I had near the same experiance!

I was 18 When I first started at the shop I am at a buddy there just bought a old chevy 2wd pickup that was flat out badasssss!

It had a Built 396 and was easily a 12 second truck with drag radials.

I remember he just got done rebuilding the th400 and we had it on the hwy.
He rommped on it and got it to about 115 and the weird wind dynamics sucked a Crow right out of the air above the truck and smashed it against the windshield..

It was scary as hell for a second there...

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
While this isn't an AMC, I had to share!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair