[BaadAssGremlins] RE was Grill Repair, now Rusty Hornet, looooong ,sad

[BaadAssGremlins] RE was Grill Repair, now Rusty Hornet, looooong ,sad

Hello again Davis.I normally do not chime in,because i'm learning
from all the input from others.I think i have the answer to
someone,and 5 chime in with the correct answer,and info beyond,I
LOVE THIS GROUP.I am in a hard situation with my 73 Sportabout.I
bought this thing non running for $100.00,brought it home to build
into a year round AMC Driver.Redid the interior(finished it )using
pieces from other Hornets.I put hornet buckets,with a 69 Jav
console,77 Hornet AMX dash,and changed out those usless visors with
a Jav unit,FULL LENGTH.I found a low miles 304 rusted to the hilt
Hornet,transferred that drivtrain into it,and praised it's
compatability.I figured it was a match made in heaven,nice
acceleration,sound etc.Well then i happen upon a 73 Jeep,that i knew
as a kid,that had a babied motor,plow life only.I redid all the
gaskets,did a free flow exaust,and that is what i've been driving
for like 6 years,actually driving is an understatment,beating the $%
@# out of it every time,this baby runs great.I ran it at the Valley
3 years for my birthday,on MOPAR DAY.Met DAVIS there 1 year.Best
time of 14.00 104mph,i put ALOT of miles to it,drove to MAINE
twice,Carlisle Penn numerous times,it still will surprise alot of
people,as we all know a good AMC will do.Well now i look at her,and
i see the rust bug just being too much for me to take on.I have a
NOS 4 dr Quarter panel,2 NOS door skins,1 NOS door.Now my 16 year
old WANTS it.My delema is the rust.I see stains on the head liner
(WATER),i have rust around the taillights,besides quarters,doors,and
rear floor braces,etc.It sucks i love this car,and it's real hard
facing reality.I almost have to kill my friend,there is ALOT of
sweat in this thing,and i figure only people on here would
understand.It's almost feeling futile.EDDIE has the 1 i need,but
shipping costs make that oneundoable at this time,actually since i
first that one.I sucks big time.Thanks for the rant guy's,and
gals,sorry about the obituary type,but i'm sad when reality hit's.At
least i know i have sympathy,among friends on here.  Thanks everone
Walter Upstate N.Y.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional