Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early gremlin Grille repair. Now for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early gremlin Grille repair. Now for sale

Hey Walt! How've ya been? You makin that sport any faster this year?  Yes I did use that harness, Thanks. I can fix that javelin grille if you have the pieces to weld back on.
 I am working on my grem and the engine is in and running, now I am working on getting the rest together. I just finnished up the brake system sunday. Still need to bleed and adjust them though. I am off to the hardware store today to get all the new interior screws I need and some other new fasteners as well.
 Great to hear from you. you need to chime in more often. Has anything been done with that gremlin yest? I bet it is still just like it was when it left here
 Thanks,
 Davis

btndods <amc4me@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone.Davis that grill looks great,and I'm happy your doing
this for the hobby sake.I do not have a grill prob.,but if I did it's
good to have a option,no wait I do have that 68 Javelin grill with
broken tabs,I put a 69 in mine because of the price of the real
deal.So I'm very glad your doing this.P.S.I can't wait to meet up at
the Valley,and see that Gremmy fly.Did you use that Harness i sent you?
I just had another friend POed at me for not keeping it,only because
he needs it now,HA HA.I told him you snoozed dude,he huffed away.What
a butt head. Springs a comin. Later all.Walter UPSTATE N.Y. 73 rusty
Sportabout

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair