Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody into slot cars ? JL - AFX - Auoroa - Tyco

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody into slot cars ? JL - AFX - Auoroa - Tyco - T-jet

John Shivco is, he may buy them.

Bill Mason <grandmas_grape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All -- I've been out of the loop for a Bit ,, Pc crashed. Still not
abel to mail , so this is from the Group Home base.

I've been trying to get a Javelin Slot car for some time now. Price
too high OR I get out bid. Well just last week I saw some & bid..
Thinking I would be out bid I Bid on three or four auctions.

Go figure I won all of them ! So now I have 2 Javelins I wanted & (
4 ) more Bodies ! These all fit the HO X-Traction chassis. I don't
need all of these bodies. They are Blue with two wide white stripes.

I will sell each body at my cost to any of You. If no one wants them
I'll relist them on e-bay. Each body cost Me about 5.00us. I'll sell
them for that + mail cost.

Bill
P.s. Cool about the Gremmie Grils & Loved the Pics. I'll post a Pic of
the car bodies in My photos file.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair