Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grill Colors

The 72 Gremlin X that I bought new had the grill
painted the same color (Stardust Blue) as the body.
The orginal grill got broke when a friend back into me
so I replaced it with a new one that I bought from
AMC.  It was silver, It also had a texture type finish
on it.  These where the only replacement grilles that
you could get in 1974, at leat that what they told me,
because I didn't like it, so I sanded it smooth and
painted it to match the body like the orginal.  I
think that most people left the grills silver and that
is why you see so many that color.
Ed

It's here! Your new message!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM