[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Good news/bad news

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Good news/bad news

Thanks Davis, I am going back together with my 73's restoration and I
did not do the grill yet. So I will paint it the red color of the
car. I did get white stripping for the grill with the stripe kit from
Phoenix Graphics. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Bob,
>    Either the original owners custom ordered their gremlins with
the silver grille, or they were damaged and replaced with the cheaper
stock silver grille. It would have cost more to get a grille and have
it painted.
>    Davis
>
> baddassgremlin@... wrote:
>           I am somewhat confused as far as the "X" grills being
painted the color of the car? My 72 "X" and my 73 "X" both have the
silverish grill and I know that for sure the 72 and the 73 is with
out a dought the grill it came with because I bought the cars from
the original owners. Anyone have some info on why my grills are all
the silverish and not the body color? Thanks, Bob in Anoka.

>   AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's
free from AOL at AOL.com.

free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings: