Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What parts of an 83 Eagle will fit a 78 Gremlin?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What parts of an 83 Eagle will fit a 78 Gremlin?

In a message dated 2/13/2007 1:25:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have an opportunity to purchase for dirt cheap an 83 Eagle (looks
like a 4x4 Spirit) as a parts car. Can anyone tell me what parts on
it, if any, might be useable on a 78 Gremlin?

Thanks!

pax
The doors 'though the upper door frame need to be slightly adjusted as it doesn't quite match the roofline arch on a Gremlin.the front fenders,hood,dash,seats.the engines the same as the Gremlins 6 if the eagles a 6 but if its a 4 banger 'YEEEUCH'. none of the engine parts will be able to be used on your grem less it too was a 4 banger. since its a 4x4 none of the brakes or sus. parts will work on your 78 Grem.Since AMC's are getting harder and harder to find,I'd strip that eagle of every good part as you prob sell the 4x4 crap of it.
Bart