Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks Greg Randle!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks Greg Randle!

In a message dated 2/12/2007 9:50:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"I guess my Mere 530+ HP 401 isn't considered hi performance on here"

Just make sure you dont have any woodgrain on the drag car LOL!!!!
Look,you can be a smart ass all you want to Dennis.I merely said that this  group was getting stale until some more High Performance minded AMCers came along.Davis,myself and only a handful of  others seemed interested in sharing their updates or info about their High Po vehicles.what is ths groupe called again?'BAADASSGREMLINS' and like i also stated while people with 6 banger pwered grems and cars related to it are allowed on here,they need to know that focus is mainly on hot rodding your Gremlin,Hornets,Concord and Spirit!Nuff said
Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair