Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

OK YOu definitly didn't get my responces then. And I was right I know my guns
 Anyway Not jealous here..........well maby a little.
 Davis

"Ms L.A. Kooker" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Rod! It's a .30-06.....I was wondering if I
would be getting any comments on my deer. I posted the
photo last week and got silence. Figured you MALES
were jealous! (LOL) ~Lu~
--- hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congrats Lu.
> My first dear head burnt up in a fire :(
> Is that a 30/30? Rod
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "lumina333"
> <lumina333@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > I placed a photo in lumina333 folder tonight of
> the deer. It was raining and I am soaking wet (not
to mention the bloodied face)!